we have a simple, effective and proven solution
At Next Knowledge, we offer a method that helps learners to focus on the mechanics of how to learn. Memorization does not mean comprehension, and we understand that difference.
- is unique in the field of education but is common to the type of effective performance (direct) instruction that takes place in other disciplines (i.e., sports).
- addresses the problem of academic illiteracy caused by students not knowing how to listen, read, and write for learning purposes.
- provides a framework for performing these activities that both the teacher and student can learn and apply to any learning context.
- uses advanced digital tools to deliver our methodology into any learning context.
- removes the single greatest obstacle to learning faced by teachers and students alike.
- changes lives.
To see our approach in action, Click here to see our method applied to the text from this page.
The Wordspace is a game changer for my students. It really teaches them how to learn… comprehension and retention start to come naturally! I am thrilled to have Next Knowledge working with me in my classroom! And when at-home learning takes place, my students can use the Wordspace from home. Parents are also grateful for the extra support!
Having used Alice with a number of my students, the margin highlight suggestions create much-appreciated and valuable prompts for note-taking and anchors for recall. It’s a great tool that has had dramatic results in reading and comprehension, but also improved confidence.
This program was the miracle we were looking for to help our child. It unlocked their brain and enabled them to finally realize their true potential.
Our students showed significant gains in reading comprehension. Their reading fluency, spelling and vocabulary improved as well. I would strongly recommend this product.